Oliver Wheat 150mm AT45 Composite Zip Side Safety Boot
- Superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- Features a convenient quick release side zipper for easier donning and doffing
- The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Our airport friendly boots feature a non metallic safety toe cap and non metal hardware that won't set off the metal detector as you pass through airport security.
- Non-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Scuff cap protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- Abrasion resistant sole.